LAST CHANCE FOR APRIL SPECIALS
DEPARTING FROM MPULUNGU BY BOAT:
5 nights at Ndole Bay Lodge with reduced transfers
25-30 April 2014
DLX Beach Front room: K5, 250 per person
STD Chalets: K3, 800 per person
Kids under 5 years Free, kids under 12 years 25% of adult rates *
Above rates include all meals and accommodation for 5 nights, return transfers from Mpulungu to Ndole Bay Lodge, free snorkel excursion, library, laundry, SC and VAT. Excludes excursions and Bar.
*Kids discount only valid if sharing room with parents.
FLY IN PACKGE Labour Day Weekend at Ndole Bay Lodge
A short and wonderful break – the perfect offer for a short escape.
Spend your long weekend in May 2014 at Ndole Bay Lodge at Lake Tanganyika for 3 nights full board accommodation in Standard ensuite chalets with a lot of free activities. Included SNORKEL TRIP, SUNSET CRUISE and more.
Numerous shaded, quiet spots invite you to linger. A private beach, the surrounding or the splendid bar offer the choice to make an excursion or stay there is all yours.
There is a swimming pool available or we also consider it safe to swim off the beach being outside the National Park.
Enjoy your short break!
• ZMW 6090 p.P. sharing in a standard chalet
• ZMW 7190 p.P. sharing in a Deluxe Beachfront room
• Single room supplement on request
• Kid below the age of 2 (two) are free, airport taxes only (no own seat on the plane)
Conditions: min. passengers 10, max. 12 passengers
Route: Chingola – Lake Tanganyika and return
flight times tba
• Flights from Lusaka on request
• Flights form Solwezi on request
• children prices on request
• single supplement on request